1. Make a list of everything you want now and in the future.
2. Make a list of everything you need immediately and in the future.
3. Prioritize each item on each list. Start with number one to designate the most important item.
4. Make a note as to the immediate benefit each item will bring.
5. Make a note as to which functions the item will benefit. (Such as business, school, etc.)
6. Make a note as to whether the item is a tool to increase your income.
7. Research the cost and whether or not you can afford each item.
8. Present your list to three people you respect and ask them which item they suggest you purchase first.
9. Evaluate the suggestions you received and make a decision on the most important item to purchase.
10. If you made the decision to purchase something you want, rather than need, you should start all over.
11. After realizing that you should be buying something you need, not want, check your finances
12. Compare prices and purchase the item.
Click here for a worksheet to help you prioritize your purchases.
If you decide to make a purchase, make it through our website, as some of the proceeds go to:
Credit Power Educational Foundation, Inc.
eBook By Alexis Stuart
the Credit Whisperer®
Life Skills everyone can take advantage of.
Written like your mother would tell you, if she knew!
Learn how to build your buying power!
LINKS to over 180 REE RESOURCES OF INFORMATION
Resources to help you fulfill your American Dream!
Do you want to:
Buy a home? Go to college / university?
Own your own business? Invent a gadget?
Write a book? Get a pilot's license?
Make money with other people’s money?
Build your credit so you will have a less stressful life?
Get married and have children?
Purchase an investment property? Retire?
No Shipping fees.
Paperback available below.